Managing the employee payroll is not a simple matter of calculating the amounts due, writing checks, and handing them out. There’s a host of government reporting and record keeping requirements that comes with the job. And there are adverse consequences if you get it wrong.
There are 5 good reasons for outsourcing this function:
- You’ll save money by letting the experts attend to the task efficiency and accurately.
- You’ll avoid penalties associated with payroll tax calculation errors or missed filing deadlines.
- We’ll handle employee questions and concerns, and research any issues they uncover.
- You’ll receive comprehensive reporting to help manage your business and attend to any special requirements.
- You’ll gain valuable time to focus on running your business.
We offer three payroll service options to meet the needs of different business owners and non-profit clients. All three services include:
- Vacation, sick, and personal day accruals and tracking
- IRS and State tax reporting plus Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS) deposits
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual payroll tax reports
- New hire file creation and reporting
- W-2, W-3, and 1099 preparation
The service option you choose defines how payments are processed:
- Comprehensive Payroll Processing Service: We manage the secure check processing and direct deposits
- After-the-Fact Payroll Service: You process all of the payments, and we post your payroll records and information into our data system and handle all of the other payroll functions.
- Online Payroll Processing: We provide access to our payroll system to enable you to enter employee hours and earnings. You print the payroll checks on your printer, and we process the direct deposits.